What Our Clients have said…
We know you are considering the importance of having a professional, knowledgeable company, however, we also know you want to consider your budget and get the right ‘bang for your buck’. You’re faced with a choice, low cost or good quality. With Beck & Call, you can have both. Here’s what some of our clients have said:
Listed below are reviews from clients for some of our services:
- Kevin A, Founder – Carefull Business Solutions: “You’re good at what you do, I don’t know if I could have achieved this without you.”
- Sally Jackson – Healthy Living: “Linda is a real asset, she is flexible, efficient and has excellent people skills. She helped me run a stand at a women's event, and despite not being familiar with the products did so with real finesse. Her friendly warm manner meant she quickly engaged potential clients in conversation. I have always found Linda so helpful and always looking for how to best serve someone. I highly recommend her.”
- Anna F (The Consultancy, Exeter) said: “We found the services to be efficient and effective, helping to make useful and appropriate changes to our systems as necessary. We appreciated the reliable timekeeping and flexibility which suited our needs and fitted into our requirements.”
- Kevin Allen, Founder - The Business League: “Beck & Call have completed work projects for The Business League over many years, and have always delivered on service. We can recommend them to you as a professional and dedicated service.”
- Celia Delaney, Director – Delaney & Hart Limited: “Working with Linda is bliss – she’s always smiling and has great processes in place to manage our projects. She takes a lot of the stress out of running a business!”
- Andrew Forrest, Manager - TVRS Community Program: “Linda Humphries of Beck & Call provided high-quality professional support. She helped us get organised and drastically reduced the time it took to produce our monthly reports.”
- Kim D, Manager - County Team member: “Linda's organisational skills have been an asset to the team and have certainly eased operational burdens in this area. One of Linda's greatest assets is her ability to remain calm under pressure...and her ability to communicate well at all levels.”
- Helen Mattacott, Director - Beacon Peninsula: “Linda Humphries of Beck & Call has always completed the work according to the deadlines in a very efficient and conscientious manner...showing an extremely pleasant attitude, and the ability to listen accurately to requirements so that the customer service she gives is very professional and supportive.”
- Christina K, UCISA: "Beck & Call are accommodating and quite good at being in touch with what needs to be done and when. They are also responsive to feedback, and strive to make needed corrections."
- Sharon Reeve (on behalf of Adobe): ”Adobe have asked me to pass on their grateful thanks to you and I would like to add my personal thanks for such a great service at such short notice.”
- Allegra L (Camden Carers) said: “We had requested that minutes be taken for our board meeting; the request was put in at very short notice …the candidate arrived to take the minutes in plenty of time and… the minutes were sent to us within the timescale requested. Overall, we were pleased with the service and would definitely use Beck & Call again. A polite and responsive service.”
- Adam G (Howden Insurance IT team) said: "I have to confess that I was worried about bringing in someone from outside to take the minutes as the conversations are quite specific to our little world. Overall the Beck & Call minutes-taker seemed to have captured it very well."
- Gerry B (IWPR) said: "Thank you for the minutes. Your minutes-taker did an excellent job and captured the whole two days perfectly."
- Julie M (from a London charity) said: “The service was excellent, and your consultant was very professional.”